Torx Head Multi-Fix Screw Yellow Zinc Plated 7.5mm X 80mm Box 100£8.86 £10.63 (incl. VAT)
Stock levels & costs fluctuate due to high demand and National shortages. Please call our Sales team to confirm stock & price.
Concrete Screws – TX – Flat Countersunk – Yellow
A rapid and effective light duty anchoring system for fixing into concrete, brick, stone, concrete block and wood. This through fixing provides a single solution and replaces traditional fixings such as nylon frame and hammer fixings.
• Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings
• TX30 TX Drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out
• Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types
• Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance
• High-Low thread on first 30mm to aid insertion and reduce torque
• Ideal for fitting windows and door frames
• Flat countersunk head with five locking ribs
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.