Return and refund policy
Thank you or shopping at Allmat Building Supplies.
- Goods must be returned within 1 month of purchase
- Goods will not be accepted unless they are in the original condition and complete with all information documents and manuals if appropriate.
- Proof or receipt of purchase must be provided.
- Any goods being return to Allmat must have an RMA number issued first by Allmat. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service team on 020 8668 6666 (Monday to Friday 7.30 to 5pm).
- You will be responsible for any costs for returning the goods to Allmat. Any shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. We will endeavour to do this as quickly as possible.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a number of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- Goods that require a refund should be returned to Allmat Building Supplies, Kenley Water Works, Godstone Road, Kenley, Surrey CR8 5AE, unless we (Allmat) have arranged with you (the customer) an alternative arrangement.
- Due to the nature of some our products, we may offer to collect certain items from you (the customer) but this is purely at our (Allmat’s) discretion.
- Product/s purchased and delivered with a promotional Free Gift, must be returned with that Free Gift unused and in its original condition to receive a full refund for the original item purchased. We (Allmat) reserve the right to deduct the value of the Free Gift from the refund if not returned in its original condition.